Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

What are my odds for success with the ladies?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27th February 2002, 07:10

stigharaldsson
I'm not just looking for some easy lays, and even if I would I would NEVER use a prostitute. I hope we can end that discussion by now.

I'm looking for normal women who might be allured by my status as a Westener. Their intentions might be more or less pure - they might only covet a Western passport/money or they might look for someone to fall in love with - but I assume my status will play part of the initial attraction anyhow. I mean, just being a foreginer in any country draws attention. And it's nothing new that money attracts all sorts of ladies, even in our countries. But as I said before, money is only part of the initial attraction, mental chemistry might aspire afterwards.

I'd adjust my intentions to the intentions of the lady. I'm sure there are those who only see me as a pile of $$$. So I'll see them as a sexual object and nothing more. If I'd notice that the lady is of a noble character I'd probably just exit the relation if I didn't want it to be more serious myself - before anyone got hurt.

I'm not entering any relation with a fixed set of ideas. I'm totally open about everything. And I've got quite alot of list when it comes to figure people's inner beauty out (can only count ONE time when I was wrong), so I'm sure there'll be no problems.

Old 27th February 2002, 08:51

Yorky999
Stig

I shall be back in Kiev in June - if you manage to visit during the warm weather you should visit the Hydro Park at night - it is full of small bars, good music, good food and more beautiful women than you can imagine.
Old 27th February 2002, 09:06

Steven
Talking mmmmm.....

...Hydropark on those warm summer nights... Yup, that's the life...
Old 3rd March 2002, 17:08

Jasperthecat
Stig- you're heading for a nasty fall.
I know what you mean, but you are not going about this in the right way. If you think that your status as a westerner is going to earn you points it will, and with it a lot of unwelcome attention with it. I know you've survived Brazil- but believe me- there were a few moments in Ukraine that would easily give Brazil a run for it's money in terms of menace. It is not like Brazil at all in this repsect- yes Brazil is Dangerous (and I visited only a few years after the military dictatorship finished and it was dangerous believe me). You have to remember these people have had a lifetime of oppression so they are damn good at playing any game you want. If you play on your western credentials you will get your fingers burnt badly- they will outclass you all the way because in some ways, it has become a way of survival. This isn't just my opinion- my friend, a Translator in Ukraine, has told me recently of quite a few examples of what can go wrong, and you really don't want to be there. Make some friends, they will help you, and keep you out of trouble. But I would not want to shout about being Western- you're just going to invite trouble. Let them find out about you. Be honest, polite and a little more humble and you will have a memorable time.Please take some of the advice here...these people know what they are talking about- have fun, but discretion is the better part of valour.
Old 3rd March 2002, 17:43

ricknorth
Stig

The first thing you should do is learn good English. Then, before you go to Ukraine, do some clothes shopping. Buy a wardrobe of clothing that is red and white stripes, white stars on a field of blue. That's right, OLD GLORY. Go into the Kiev clubs dressed like the American flag.

You'll want to get your hands on a really hot car. Drive up to the Kiev joints in a sporty Audi, Saab, or Beemer if you can rent one.

Everytime you pull out money have a big wad of American bills. Get a lot of ones and fives and then wrap a few 100's around the wad so it looks like you are loaded. Tip the door bouncers as you walk in the clubs. Tip the bartenders before and after you get your drink. Tip people just for standing there minding there own business.

Strike up a conversation with some folks, even if they don't speak English, and talk loudly - "how about that Dow Jones, hey? What do you think of the new Volvo 6000? Boy, I sure hope they finsih construction on my new condo in Turks and Caicos."

Also, each time you dip into your pants pocket to pull out the big wad of Amerikanskee Dollarinos, pull out condoms with it and have them sort of accidently drop out of your pocket for all to see. Then say, "whoa, a 12 pack of rubbers! That isn't going to be enough for this evening! Where can I buy more, guys (wave the condoms around in the air)?"

Walk up to ladies, tell them your room number, hotel and then walk away. After a few hours of this, go back to your hotel room and wait. You better really have more than 12 condoms my friend, because you are going to be a very busy pro-creator for the next few days.

Trust me, I've been to the Former Soviet Union three times and the ladies in Minsk, Kiev, Sevastopol consider me to be a God (of love)!!!
Old 3rd March 2002, 17:46

ricknorth
Don't listen to Jasper, Steven, Yorky, or the rest. They're just "sour grapes" cuz they're not swingin' Amerikanskees like the Rickster.

Be Amerikanskee, get the Babes. That's all I'm saying!!!
Old 3rd March 2002, 17:49

ricknorth
John Cullen took this advice from me last Autumn, we haven't heard from him since. He's holed up somewhere in the Himalayas with four hotties named Gulnara, Nastia, Tanya, and Snezhana.