Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Attractive 34 SWM in South Florida seeking his princess.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17th December 2001, 22:06

MyWaySouthFL
I'm 34 5'11" 195 Dark Blond Blue I's attractive in good shape. owen a nice condo on the beach next to miami.Love boating, beacing, Biking, working out. Looking for attractive fun to be with long term minded sexy ladies from the age 21 to 34 world wide. Please send your photo in your reply. I'm 100% real you be the same.

You can find mine at http://communities.msn.com/mywaysouthfl

Best Regards to all

Kyle
mywaysaouthfl@hotmail.com
Old 17th December 2001, 22:56

Irinka
Welcome to Ukraine.com
I assume English is your second language, are you Ukrainian?
Old 18th December 2001, 20:17

MyWaySouthFL
Talking

No what makes you say that? i'm in the USA and English is my first and Only language.
Old 18th December 2001, 20:25

Irinka
Smile Ooops...

Sorry about that, my mistake.

Happy Holidays
Old 19th December 2001, 03:48

MyWaySouthFL
It's ok No harm done" .... I guess I should give you more info on myself.. Ok"

I live on Hallandale Beach in South Florida and don't miss those cold winters in NY-NJ a bit. I don't miss shoveling that snow either. What I do miss is not having the "RIGHT" person with me. As for me, I'm a loyal, monogamous, Caring, romantic person who seeks the same. I'm communicative and like to keeps those lines open. I'm also nonjudgmental and very open-minded sexually when it comes to the person I'm with. but not at all into playing mind games or sneaking around on the girl I love. If I want something special in the bed room I feal it's more exiting to shear that with her and explore it together. I don't care about anyone's past; whether it's good or bad....it doesn't matter. You can't change the past; it's the present and the future I care about. I'm not afraid to express and show my thoughts and emotions. I tend to be very sexual with the right person and find that a great relationship is one in which each feeds the others desires. Don't misunderstand me, sex isn't the only thing in a relationship, but it helps make it a really great one. I think most people feel the same way, but for some reason dislike mentioning it, probably because they're afraid it may be misunderstood

Looks: In good shape stay tan 34 <U>Feb 08 1967</U> 5'11" 198 Dirty Blond Heir and Siberian Husky Blue I's. Nice smile and confident attitude

Work: I have Ben in the bond and currency markets (investments) for the past 9 years and in the start up phase of a Dot-.Com co,

As far as to the type of person to which I am attracted...she is IN SHAPE, ambitious, attractive, "<B>feminine</B>", open-minded, great in bed and is not afraid of being demonstrative in her affections. ( A lady outside the bedroom and a uninhibited sexy playmate within ) I freely express my feelings both orally and physically and would like the same in return. After all, you can't expect what you're not willing to give. The person I'm seeking should be open to the possibility of relocating to Florida. Please respond with photo, or direct me as to where I may go on the Internet to find one. It's only fair.....you've seen me, and I believe that some sort of initial attraction is important

Kyle C.
MyWAYsouthFL@hotmail.com
Old 19th December 2001, 04:52

Irinka
Thumbs up

I hope you find what you're looking for.
Old 20th December 2001, 20:33

CameoJoe
Hello MyWay

I doubt you will find a nice Ukie girl here on this site because most Ukie girls dont have computers or it's too expensive to communicate here.
You may get some good advice from certain people but there is good reading of experiences here.

I've visited Ukraine 3 times..Kiev,Odessa twice...Rinka's romping ground and I have also visited Russia twice. Moscow and St. Pete.

My advice would be to visit the country and meet the people and culture as to better define an understanding for yourself. Don't be fooled like so many others have but rather be logical and open-minded to the new experience.
I loved Ukraine but I think I had a better time in Russia...lol