Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Why I Love Ukraine

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd September 1999, 17:16

travelnow
Hello fellow friends in Ukraine. Kak dela? Ya normal. In july I was sunning myself on the beaches of Efpatoria in the Crimea. What a great time I had. Wish you were there.
I had to get used to wearing those skin tight
swim trunks that all the men wear on the beaches of Crimea, but I got used to them. My girlfriend there told me I looked good in them. Afterwards I wasn't so self conscious. Ukraine has got to have the best looking women,especially on the beaches of Efpatoria. If you have been there you know. Some of them don't believe in wearing bathing suit tops,which was alright with me. I really didn't notice them that much. My girlfriend was the best looking one there so I kept my eyes on her. Well, I am off to visit Ukraine again in October for a few weeks. I can't seem to get enough of Ukraine.
Who knows, we might even meet in the Crimea. Until then write to me and tell me about your travels in Ukraine. Paka and Do Svedania
Narod, Arne
Old 5th October 1999, 04:26

marina_555
Send a message via ICQ to marina_555
hi, thanks so much for these words!!!!!!!!!!
Marina
Old 26th February 2004, 20:08

Lucy
Quote:
Originally posted by travelnow
Hello fellow friends in Ukraine. Kak dela? Ya normal. In july I was sunning myself on the beaches of Efpatoria in the Crimea. What a great time I had. Wish you were there.
I had to get used to wearing those skin tight
swim trunks that all the men wear on the beaches of Crimea, but I got used to them. My girlfriend there told me I looked good in them. Afterwards I wasn't so self conscious. Ukraine has got to have the best looking women,especially on the beaches of Efpatoria. If you have been there you know. Some of them don't believe in wearing bathing suit tops,which was alright with me. I really didn't notice them that much. My girlfriend was the best looking one there so I kept my eyes on her. Well, I am off to visit Ukraine again in October for a few weeks. I can't seem to get enough of Ukraine.
Who knows, we might even meet in the Crimea. Until then write to me and tell me about your travels in Ukraine. Paka and Do Svedania
Narod, Arne
Hello!
I am from Kiev but i think i will go to Crimia in summer time.So if you want just send me a message
Old 26th February 2004, 23:25

Jemy_LATEFAN

Lucy, can we have a photo too ?