Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

What are Ukrainian men like?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 31st October 2002, 12:54

Rajkumar is on a distinguished road
Smile Thank U!!!!!!!!

Dear kaizer and and laryska,
Thanx very much 4 the replies.My dad's a bit busy now.That's why i'm posting on behalf of him.

Kaizer:I believe the "emergency"reason will surely be a point 4 kidz when their parents ask them why do they really need a cellphone.But it's up to the parents to trust their children or not.To my opinion,if u really know ur child very well,then maybe u'll know whether she's really speaking the truth or not.As u said,time has changed,and parents must try to suit themselves with the world today though it may be difficult.So,has ur princess got her cell yet or not????????

Laryska:Well,maybe i can help u.If u become a businesswoman,and if ur business is good,u'll be having hot cash in ur hands.If u become a teacher,u're sure gonna face a lot problems and it may be a stressful job.And at the end of the day,u'll have a sort a relieving feeling which will automaticlly come up.I'll suggest u to take up law because of 3 points.1,u can help people as u always loved to.2,u'll be famous and 3,good earning.But at the end of the day,its all up to u.There's a saying here in Malaysia which is "touch ur heart and ask urself".I hope ur satisfied with all the points above.But just remember 1 thing,be happy with whatever u've chosen.ALL THE BEST AND SEE YOU!!
OOps,before i say goodbye,aren't u interestead in medicine???????????

I have been outstation on my resort meetings and today as soon as I came back my daughter has been pastering me to know whether you all have replied to her posting.I could see she was very excited and I allowed her to post her reply.Of course I had to read it first.Hope she doesn't take over my place in ukraine.com.
Thanks kaizer for your kind reply.Laryska,I wish I could post to you immediately with regard to what you had asked.I have some consultants coming in from overseas tomorrow and I am busy with the presentation we have to make tomorrow to the state authorities.Please hang on for a few more days and I will get back to you.Since my consultants also include lawyers I wish a friend like you will be a lawyer one day.I will tell you my reasons why I choose that you should be a lawyer.
Take care Laryska.Don't worry Laryska and kaizer has given some good advice.To me,from what I know you in disguise,when you put your mind to want you want you will achieve it.I believe in you and you must believe in yourself.
Good Night kaizer and Laryska.

Old 2nd November 2002, 05:47

Smile To Laryska

Dear Laryska,
Let me see how I can help you here.By now you should have set you mind on what you want to become from this education you are presently undertaking in the University.It is already clear in your mind that you want to become a Lawyer.That has always been your ambition,isn't it Laryska.Now you are just confusing yourself at this stage.You mind is already set to become a Laywer.Now you have to fullfill the requirements to pursue the degree in law as set by your University.To be eligible to pursue a law degree you have to do a course in either education,business etc.This is where you seemed to be a bit confused and you have just forgotten one important question that is "What is the aim of education? To me education is to teach a person how to bring out the best that is in him or her and to develop oneself to his or her greatest potential.But what's happening to you Laryska seems to be just getting a job which can fullfill all your noble thoughts such as helping people and even an income from a job where a fee is charged to people whom you are serving through your job doesn't satisfy you and gives you a sense of guilt.Even a job as a teacher worries you as you may get bored with it.
Laryska,focus your mind in getting the requirements to become a Lawyer.At this stage do whatever course which meets this requirements but at the same time the course must interest you and bring out the best in you and to develop your greatese potential.That is Education Laryska at this stage for you.And through this education in the course you have choosen you are walking to the next step to achieve your ambition,whether it is,law or even in the course you have now choosen,may it be business or education,you can never be sure of until you have pursued that course which interest you.When one chooses a course it also falls back to explore one's skills in that particular course and to excell in it at the same time.Think about this:

WE KNOW THAT THE CREAM OF OUR SOCIETY IS ALL TO BE FOUND IN OUR UNIVERSITIES BUT HOW IS THAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF OUR BRAINS ARE WORKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN THE GATES OF THE UNIVERSITY?
I have to go now Laryska and I will get back to you in a few days time.Whenever I ask my daughter what would she like to become when she grows up,she tells me that she would like to become a doctor as well as an actress.I suppose her interest is more to becoming an actress but she knows that I want her to become a doctor.
Have a good Laryska.So kaizer whch part of Europe do you come from?
Old 3rd November 2002, 10:30

Laryska
Thanks Raj, your comments were helpful.
What can I tell you??
I was really worried about mysel, the day I wrote that post about what I should become. I will figure it out in time. And it all takes time and patience, something that is hard for me to accept.
HOw is your life?? Busy, I'm sure.
I just came back from a party. It was a ukr party, and once again the men were terrible. One thing I have to say is: I can't stand drunk men who say things that don't even make sense! Now you know what kind of party it was....
Take care!
Old 4th November 2002, 01:15

Laryska
Raj I thought about your response, and I have also re-read what you wrote. I decided to focus, and take courses that can be applied to either a business or education degree. Next year is when I really have to apply to the faculty of choice. Once I see how things go this year, I will know for sure what I want to do. It's just that this year is going to be very busy, and next semester I will have a heavy load of courses, since I want to take all the courses that will help me decide where to go. I also have to help my family plan my sister's wedding. And I also want to do some special things for it too. Well that's my life. I'm a busy student. How is yours??
bye for now.
Old 14th November 2002, 04:00

Ulysses
Alcohol

Nothing like a little alcohol to add to the romance...especially when the men reek to high heaven of alcohol. I thought they were trying to attract women, not scare them away!

Quote:
Originally posted by Laryska

I just came back from a party. It was a ukr party, and once again the men were terrible. One thing I have to say is: I can't stand drunk men who say things that don't even make sense! Now you know what kind of party it was....
Take care!
Old 15th November 2002, 15:51

Thumbs up A bit of ALCOHOL

Dear Laryska and my friend MR.Ulysess,
Laryska,Ulysess is right,just like me,a bit of alcohol adds to a bit of romance.It's not scaring(hope I got my spelling right,Laryska on scare) my Lady Laryska.At that time with a bit of alcohol I tend to get my senses right and I am very expressional telling the whole truth..... truth and nothing but the whole thruth.
HOW ARE YOU MY LADY LARYSKA? sTUDY HARD,FOCUS YOUR MIND!SO how's you sister's wedding preparations coming on? I have a only sister married to a doctor and when I being a eldest son made it so grand for my sister's wedding,I too never had a sense of appreciation or gratitude.Sheis my only sisiter among the two brothers.Today she lives so happily with her husband with two childrens-the only daughter has entered the Medical College in Monash University in Australia.
Lady Laryska,do what you have to do for your sister.At the end we only hope a sense of gratitude and appreciation.
Just wanted to say,I remember you always.
Good Night Laryska,could you send my regards to MR.Ulysess,forest,Sir Andrewblow,happy_gunner,Kathy,kaizer and ............
Laryska,I have my fellowship course with the Canadians and US officials tomorrow for the next four days.
Lady Laryska,my daughter Sandra had all five distinctions in her five subjects in her goverment exams.
Bye Lady Laryska.
Old 18th November 2002, 18:25

Divchyna
Thumbs up

Since we are talking men here: I do agree with one of the posters, Laryska, I think, in saying that there are not enough young Ukrainian men, who are proud of their roots and culture. Just take a look at Luka for example. According to him the only reason to learn Ukrainian language is to watch the "horrible public TV". I am also looking for a man of Ukrainian origin. I live in US and have been here for the last 12 years. I am very beautiful, tall 5'8, 140 pounds, long black hair, green eyes. I am loyal, devoted, loving. I was married before ( not to a Ukrainian). I am a good cook and a great hostess, I love having family and friends over for dinner. I enjoy theater, music, the arts. There is so much more I could say, but I wont corrupt the thread. I live in the Midwest and haven't been able to find any men my age, that are of Ukrainian descent and not married. Marcie, how about more info on your brother in law?