Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Men at Ukraine.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 5th August 2001, 14:27
Former Member

firebird
I feel (some of the) men at Ukraine.com are very hostile towards the females, and the nice ones don't say anything. What kind of a girl do you have to be to servive on the boards?
Old 6th August 2001, 08:28

Somniferous
Quote:
Originally posted by firebird
I feel (some of the) men at Ukraine.com are very hostile towards the females, and the nice ones don't say anything. What kind of a girl do you have to be to servive on the boards?
First & foremost, birdie, are you male or female? I'm a wikkid guy and am out there to harass women, so, before I start on you, I need to make sure you don't have a dick+balls arrangement.
Old 6th August 2001, 12:41

Felix_Caro
Smile Just a comment.

Hello firebird. Not everybody here harasses women, unfortunately some do however. I really don't see the point in it but we have to remember a couple of things: A) This is a democracy and people is entitled to exercise it and B) You must understand that some people that behave like this might have had a bad experience during their childhood, you don't need to be a shrink to realize that. Some people would do anything to at least pretend that they "stand out". Anyway, if you don't like something just ignore it. By the way, where are you from?
Old 6th August 2001, 13:15
Former Member

firebird
Felix_Caro

Thank you for you feed back, Felix. I really appreciate it. I think you're right about point B), and I will just speak to the guys that are gentlemen and ignore the harrassers. Your point A) that it is being a free soceity well taken, but I would like to point out that women are protected by law against sexual harrassement everywhere else, harrassing women is not a mark of a free society, it is a mark of a savage society. I am originally from USSR, but live in US now. Where are you from?
Old 6th August 2001, 17:39

Irinka
Hi Firebird!

Welcome to Ukraine.com
If anyone harrasses you, I'll be there to discipline them my way
Where in the former CCCP did you come from originally? I'm from Odessa, and now I live in Toronto, Canada.

Old 6th August 2001, 22:56

Lina
Quote:
Originally posted by Somniferous

First & foremost, birdie, are you male or female? I'm a wikkid guy and am out there to harass women, so, before I start on you, I need to make sure you don't have a dick+balls arrangement. [/B]
Uuuuh! Harassing women!
Seems like you've done a confession here Somniferous!

Old 7th August 2001, 14:32

g-o-r-a-u-r-u-m
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by firebird

Dear moderators,

Being the one who is featured with the "balls & dick" attributes, that is the Man, I was being furiously attacked many a time by some hostile women, devushkas, and devochkas here in a ruthless and perverted manner.

Being unable and unwilling to oppose this sexual harassment and discrimination on my own, I am begging you to protect me, my male dignity, and democracy from these hostile females who brutally violate equal rights and well-being of men on ukraine.com.

Desperately crying out for protection,

g-o-r-a-u-r-u-m