Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Why do so many men want Ukrainian women?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18th April 2001, 14:33

Pukerainian
So many men want Ukrainian women because they (Ukrainian women)are, as a rule, silly as a butthole(of which the most conspicuous dimwits are young ladies nominated to moderate man-to-man talk on boards like ukraine.com), jolly incurable blockheads who ridiculously fall for everything that glitters.
It just doesn't take much effort to polish a bald (egg-)head to shining lustre, thus making Ukrainian girls faint from ecstatic awe and utter admiration of us men who, frankly speaking, are too lazy (and intelligent enough) to spend hours inventing new (unnecessary)tricks to lay down a (Ukrainian) chick or two when it can be done with the least possible instrumentation.
Old 18th April 2001, 17:15

Lina
Talking

Wow! What a gentelman! What a broad view! What a stunning example of English language! Congratulations, sir!

The most interesting part, though, was about the "young ladies nominated to moderate a man-to-man talk on boards like Ukraine.com"! Reading this was really entertaining!
Thank you!

Though, let me ask you to reread the thread again and make a forseful attempt to think (which I hope is still possible) about the fact that none of the young ladies have moderated the thread Yet! So, there is no need in ofending the moderators!

For now, I'll leave you with your dreams about inventing new trics to lay down someone with "the least possible instrumentation"! It really sounds like you have problems in doing so, since you're so mad on women and sice nobody have brought it up before you!

I'm a compationate "dimwit", and therefore I feel very sorry for you! Good luck on your attempts sir!

[Edited by Lina on 18th April 2001 at 20:01]
Old 19th April 2001, 00:22

BenCA
I know that no one is attacking American women, but I have seen few negative remarks

Why did stardusts postings inflected pain on you, so to speak
Old 19th April 2001, 04:23

Aronski
Wink Inflicted pain

I assume that you are referring to my comments on what Stardust wrote.There was no pain inflicted. I am just not a huge fan on boisterous patriotism. But, we have both chilled out about it and all is well in the land of Oz.
Old 19th April 2001, 10:30

Pukerainian
Quote:
Originally posted by Lina
Wow! What a gentelman! What a broad view! What a stunning example of English language! Congratulations, sir!

The most interesting part, though, was about the "young ladies nominated to moderate a man-to-man talk on boards like Ukraine.com"! Reading this was really entertaining!
Thank you!

Though, let me ask you to reread the thread again and make a forseful attempt to think (which I hope is still possible) about the fact that none of the young ladies have moderated the thread Yet! So, there is no need in ofending the moderators!

For now, I'll leave you with your dreams about inventing new trics to lay down someone with "the least possible instrumentation"! It really sounds like you have problems in doing so, since you're so mad on women and sice nobody have brought it up before you!

I'm a compationate "dimwit", and therefore I feel very sorry for you! Good luck on your attempts sir!

(sidelong to Lina)-- "Oh, thank you, thank you indeed!"

(Facing the audience) Ladies and gentlemen, my assistant (thanks once more, Lina, that was a very, very good job)has just presented (pardon my overexcitation, ladies & gent-s, but I still cannot fully come to myself, having been assisted in such a deft and expeditious manner that is very rarely expected to occur) a luxuriously spectacular yet mature and irrefutable proof of the upright verity of my above statement re Ukrainian she-moderators, .

Need I make specific references? Not at all, I absolutely agree with you, ladies and gentlemen, that every single kinakeme of her propositional rhema speaks of itself so distinctly, fullstop-and-period pellucid that both Socrates and Cicero put together would feel pathetically pissed-off, contrasted against the full-fledged "Impersonated Demonstration of Irradiating Optimism Type (IDIOT)" eloquence observed in the subject quotation.
Old 19th April 2001, 10:40

Pukerainian
Quote:
Originally posted by Lina

...What a stunning example of English language!...

Maybe, maybe. That's a pity your compliment cannot be returned, though
Old 19th April 2001, 17:18

Lina
Talking

Well, well, well! You're back! How sweet!

Let me remind you about "to Moderators and Adm." section that is present on the board! So, you are more than welcome to move yourself there and complain about moderating and moderators as much as much as you want! I hope your reading skills will not fail you so we will not have to continue this thread in the above manner!