Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Why do so many men want Ukrainian women?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16th April 2001, 01:01

Lina
Dear brock! You confused me!

What part is questionable? American man still being a man, if calling girls "too abusive", sometimes?

or Do you think that all AW look like those "babes" from Hollywood pictures? There are quite a few that are trying, and doing pretty good actually, and there are others that would look exactly like Cindy Crawford, if those damn doughnats would not always get in their way!!! So there is a variaty! But, the majority of our bride hunters are not a copy of an Apolon either, so attracting "babes" in home country is rather tough!

Old 16th April 2001, 20:15

Irinka
hehe Love ur answer Lina
Old 16th April 2001, 23:06

stardust
American women

Hello,

I love american women and would never trade them for Russian or Ukrainian women. Although the Ukraine and Russian women are pretty enough and have virtues compatible to my lovely american woman I still feel there is no comparison.
Our women work hard and have careers and have children with loving husbands who hold firmly to family values amongst all the negative sayers of the world.
Our women supported there men in all wars and served in our militry as they do today with honor and respect among the men. Beautiful ladies who are intelligent and show great knowledge. I would never trade our ladies as they are so dear.
Why search for a foreighn women when there are so many great women here? Nothing against the great women abroad but remember gents when the stars and stripes wave high and the anthem roars who's gonna understand the words better than a patriot girl from the USA?
Old 17th April 2001, 00:21

Lina
Thanks Irinka!

Stardust!
Well, honestly, it's nice to hear something different than AW all suck!!!

Though, what about "Anastasia tours" ??? Seems like you were in line on those? Why such a rapid change of mind?

Old 17th April 2001, 08:11

Aronski
Angry Stardust needs help

Hey Stardust,
I appreciate the positivity in your effort to make a case for American women. Unfortunately, your point was undermined by your repulsive patriotism. It's nice to love where you live, but please, the rest of the world is not blinded by the stars and stripes and you really only come off sounding either arrogant or stupid.
I have a pain in my brain from that rediculous reply to Vodka's question.
Thought you should know, there is more to the world than America. It may help you to branch your sphere of thinking a little.
Old 17th April 2001, 09:00

stardust
hi

Hello,

Thanks and no thanks..lol,

Yes I am planning a tour of Ukraine and am going to see the country and maybe make some friends along the way. I wont be looking for a wife but maybe I will learn something about our differences.
In regards to patriotism it's up to the individual like myself to determine how they feel about there country. I have lived in foreign countries among the people and surely understand those cultures in which I have lived.
My statements toward my patriotism are mine and wont burden you if you understand my country? On the other hand I don't really care if it is pleasant to you or not how I feel about my patriotism because I love my country and am sure that will never change.
I suggest you might consider that at times americans are not understandable to you but be assured we do understand each other in more ways than you might ever know.
Hopefully my visit to Ukraine will be good and since I am very polite and respect people regardless of nationality or the way they might think of americans. Unlike some people I maintain a friendly and un-assuming regard to all people and will always respect another culture because I was raised that way here in the USA.
Old 17th April 2001, 09:14

Aronski
Yankie Doodle Dandy

Mr Stardust,
That was truly beautiful. You used your powers of reason and rationality and concluded that the best way to respond was with insincere politeness. I'd call it smug, the sophistication of an unsophisticated person. You assume that I am rude and stupid and so you try and take the high moral ground, but you are wrong about me and my intentions.
I have lived in America, Ukraine, Germany and now live in Australia. I see disturbing shadows from the shining light of patriotism and felt it best to alert you to the many ways your eloquent speech may be percieved.
It was only intended to give you another angle and that the best way of respecting your culture and anothers is to remain quiet and to not blurt out your syrup coated ideals on an internet sight full of readers from all over the world. I just found it immature and had to say something.