Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Why do so many men want Ukrainian women?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 6th April 2001, 19:12

Lina
Re: Whoa, Tonto.

Hi Spectre! You know, it's OK to be stunned!

It's not my problem that joxster is choosing his future wife on the basics of a dishwahser applience! Though, I think he also mentioned that he wants a nice wife...Anyways, He's too old to change! And it makes me tired..and I'm not in the mood for it!

The ting that blew me away is a cosnstant repetition of "Russian women are SO wonderful!!!" and "American women are So bad and evil!" song, which all "grooms" sing together! And to be honest, I'm kind da used to long lists of an enumeration how much American women abusse American men(poor things), but with joxster I heard a new item!

American women do not like to cook!!! Which is crap! They do not have to cook, but a lot of them do like it!

It just blew me away, his generalization of millions of American females based on his one girl-friend! Something tells me that he did not have too many of those either! That's the main point of my reaction! Getting another girlfriend, if he's not happy with a previous is what Normal people do in such situation, nothing more nothing less!
Though, Some look for a new girlfriend in their city, others fly to Russia, a country of Great Cooks which I'm afraid some tend to believe!
Old 7th April 2001, 12:06

kazanova3
hi to all

i would like to answer the question why men like ukranian women ... BECAUSE THE ARE SO POLITE? AND THEY RESPECT THE HUSBAND...YOU WILL NOT KNOW UKRAINAN WOMEN TILL U MARRIED UKRAINAN WOMEN..(MAMRAD UKRAINAN LEJEH)..DOBRYDEN.

[Edited by kazanova3 on 7th April 2001 at 14:27]
Old 8th April 2001, 02:47

BenCA
its not about men liking Ukrainian women, its about men being attracted to opposite sex, and then personal opinions/beliefs/logic comes in.
Old 11th April 2001, 11:01

moroco
HALOO VODKA I THINK YOUR MAKING THIS AS A BIG BALLON AND THEN PLOW IT .....IT'S NOT THAT BIG DEAL ?IS IT, IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET A NICE FORGIN GUY I DON'T THINK YOU'LL SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

any way,i think it's by nature that people like to know
a strange nice ...
i have to get back to my jjjjob buy
Old 14th April 2001, 02:24

Phoenix_Soulfire
Talking My two sence

Here is my two cents
*clears throat*
Ok I wasn't interested in Ukraine women at all. Until one answered my personal add. She is sweet and I beleive she isn't after my money ( thank God sence I don't have alot ) and she knows this. We been talking for a year and just in the last couple of letters we been talking about meeting. Granted they are beautiful. Or just most of the beautiful ones are in the personals.
As for why don't I look in my own counrty ( U.S.A. ) I have. but most girls here act like the men who live here. Alot are unfaithful, I read most Ukraine women are faithful and beleive in marrage alot and would work towards the marrage instead of sleeping with the nearest john handcock next door. I guess I got tired of cheaters and users from America. Looking for a cange. But it helps that the girl I am talking to is truely one of the most beautiful girls I have ever knowen and seen.
Old 15th April 2001, 03:59

Lina
Talking I just love this site!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix_Soulfire
I guess I got tired of cheaters and users from America. Looking for a cange.
American girls are using American men! What exactly do you mean by using? using for???
Old 15th April 2001, 20:34

brock
One Question Pheonix; American women act like the men you said,what does that say about the men looking for Ukrainian Women,I (being an Englishman ma) suggest their motives are then questionable!