Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Ukrainian men possessive?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th May 2015, 18:24

Yonnie is on a distinguished road
Ukrainian men possessive?

Hello. Was wondering if anyone could help me in my situation? I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and I just found out last week (from his mother) that his father is Ukrainian. He told me he was Italian and German. I don't know why he would lie about his nationality? Would've made my 2 years with him make more sense. Always wondered why he wanted me to dress like a sex pot and wear heels and stockings. It's not me..but iv adapted. But my question is why does he seclude me from all my friends and family? He has 2 Facebook accounts and friends hot girls that he doesn't even know. Do UK men have to have more than one girl to look at? UK men do have stanima in bed...think that's why I put up with a lot of crap. But he lies and sneaks around with his phone. Iv seen many slutty pictures of other girls on his phone. Are UK men sex addicts to the point where it doesn't matter if I'm in the next room waiting for him but he'd rather pleasure himself in the bathroom to other girls pics...why? Iv done everything this man has asked, I bend over backwards for him, greet him at door with kiss and make sure his work clothes are done and dinner is ready. My world revolves around his schedule. I'm just a country German girl that likes to socialize but can't cuz I'd get accused of something stupid. I don't give him a reason to doubt me, he keeps me like prisoner in my home. I'm only allowed to dress smokin hot when I'm with him, like a trophy. He is very rude but puts on a good show in public. He fits the description as a narsassist and then again as a master muniplitater and then I find out he's Ukrainian. He is insecure and has issues. Did I fall in love with the devil or is this normal for UK men? I contantly get asked what did you do today?talk to anyone? Face times me on I phone to see where I am and what I'm wearing. But if I ask that to him, sometimes he flips out. He has his phone attached to his hip and won't leave it near me. Why so shady? Obviously he's hiding something but I think he's loyal? I know he's a hard worker, he's foreman for construction company...that's where I met him I also work in construction as a laborer but not for same company. Dress like a guy for work and strap on heels on the weekends looking like a VS model for him. I miss country line dancing and visiting my friends. Any advice would help. Trying to understand this nationality, like I said just found out last week he had lied to me so need input how UK men and women are?