Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Ukrainian men possessive?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 7th May 2015, 12:55

Yonnie is on a distinguished road
Well that's good to know I'm not the only one. I fell head over heels for him in the beginning. He was charming, considerate,had passion in bed and was fun,exciting,adventurous..he got comfortable moved himself in my home and took over my life pretty much. Caught him on his old dating websites after a year of being together..I packed up everything he had and took it to his mothers, bad move on my part but I can't talk to him cuz he'd only yell,scream,call me dumb, the "C" word,etc muniplitate me and turn the table. That was only way I knew how to deal with it. After a week of crying I moved him back in, my friends said that was a huge mistake! Lately iv seen pictures on his old phone of girls and he types in names of girls he either has met or friended on Facebook in his notes under his work hours...sneaky and there was a picture that him and I took with my beautiful girlfriend but he cropped me out of the picture. What the hell would you think of that? Creepy? Shady? I'm beginning to think I'm just here to pad his bank account cuz he pays half for bills (first 8 months he didn't pay nothing) and I take care of him and make him look good. He can be loving but degrading and disrespectful but covers it up with major kissing ass. Makes me feel like I'm not good enough. We can't go nowhere without him checking out another girl, went to dinner one time and a waitress was bending over table to clean it and they have to wear stockings and skirts ( Italian restaurant) and he took a double look , when I'm sitting across from him! So rude and disrespectful I thought. Think he gets a kick out of getting me jealous to make him feel superior cuz he's insecure. He's a chubby Italian/UK man that I thought could change my life for the better. Turns out he has brain washed me into being all about him. Hard to break free from the cycle but it hope I can figure out a way. I'm beginning to to see the real him and can't trust him. I don't even know who he is, he keeps llieing about a lot of things. Good to know not all UK men are like this one. I like the fact that their hardworking and loyal and great in bed 😜
Old 7th May 2015, 21:18

Hannia will become famous soon enough
peanut gallery here...

Notwithstanding his ethnicity, you are hooked up w/a emotionally cruel and manipulative misogynist, who intermittently treats you either like a cow or a horse. If you enjoy this toxic relationship, have no self-esteem and don't think you deserve better, just keep on rationalizing why you are w/him. If not, take back your own power and don't walk, RUN!

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Last edited by Hannia; 8th May 2015 at 00:21.
Old 9th May 2015, 04:31

Farrieress is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannia View Post
peanut gallery here...

Notwithstanding his ethnicity, you are hooked up w/a emotionally cruel and manipulative misogynist, who intermittently treats you either like a cow or a horse. If you enjoy this toxic relationship, have no self-esteem and don't think you deserve better, just keep on rationalizing why you are w/him. If not, take back your own power and don't walk, RUN!
I second this... RUN!

Also you might want to look up co-dependency, as staying in a toxic relationship is a symptom of that.
Old 10th May 2015, 04:18

Well that's another name iv never heard of before, misogynist, wow fits him perfectly too, along with narsassist , their kind of the same thing! Only difference is he always pays for dinner but will throw it in my face later in a fight about something stupid. Always says " I put you on a pedalstal, and take care of you" and so on. Aliways has to act like he's on a high horse kick and talk like he's some kind of God or something and expects people to bow down to him. This relationship is toxic and I'm trying to find the courage to leave, but it's been hard. I will catch him doing something wrong and that will be my way out. If I could get to his phone that will tell me everything. But he has his emails locked, which is weird for I phone, but he knows I know the passcode to his phone but won't give me the chance to be alone with itt......MIND GAMES!,,,Pretty sad. Have to investigate my own boyfriend. Thank you again for your advice....wow iv never knew these kinds of people existed thanks to you I do know now.
Old 10th May 2015, 07:30

AkMike is on a distinguished road
Just pack you bags and leave before it gets bad. Yes it can and will get much worse if you stay.
Go to some place or someone that he doesn't know of and never make contact with your old life again until you form a backbone.

Retirement sucks! You never get a day off!!!
Old 11th May 2015, 19:42

Well this information has helped out tremendously!!!!! Thank you for all the help. Never knew anything about codependency and misogynist. I REALLY do believe he is misogynist and it's mind blowing that I'm not crazy and not the only person who is experiencing this kind be of person. Hard part is that he lives with me in my home (still hasn't forwarded his mail here) and he does work for my company I work for so I will see him time to time on jobs. So contact will be hard to avoid. Hard to find my backbone that he has barried along with everything else. But one can only take so much crap before they snap, hope that time comes soon.
Old 13th May 2015, 19:42

Hannia will become famous soon enough
This boyfriend of yours is not responsible for the psychological soup you're in. He is not at fault in any way. He is just doing what comes naturally to jerks like him.

The best thing you can do for yourself is ask him to leave. If he doesn't, get an order of protection and wave goodbye.

æ, !

Hannia - Hania - Mighthelp

Last edited by Hannia; 13th May 2015 at 20:42.