Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

looking for ukrainian software engineers

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13th March 2001, 00:51

dear readers

iam an egyptian businessman working in the field of computer business specially software and application industry .
these days iam establishing a new company for me ...the speciality is softaware engineering specially in the field of remot and mobile computers application and the security systems for databases and information systems .
and i hope if i could find any ukranian and russian specialests on this field specificlly .
and i will give him or her a complet full board accomodation in cairo egypt and he will participate in the interests of the company beside a good salary .
please if anyone find her or him matshing my request so i will be so gratefull if he or she send me a notification to my email address :
ayman979@hotmail.com
thanks alot
Old 3rd May 2001, 13:38

aloof
Hi,
my name is Nick - I work in the computer video games industry as a 3d artist. I have many contacts in the Ukraine and am about to move there next week and team up with a group of developers in Kiev. The reason I am emailing you is because I will be able to source you the people you need and come up with a good deal for you. Believe me there are very many good programmers in the Ukraine who are more than an equal to western programmers and will work for a very good wage in the Ukraine which is actually not that much by US or UK standards. I have nearly 10 years experience with the computer industry and what you say interests me. Perhaps I can help - let me know any way.

Nick.

aloof@talk21.com