Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices


tips for dating a Ukrainian in the USA

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 15th November 2014, 00:19
Joeybagodonuts Joeybagodonuts is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 10
Joeybagodonuts is on a distinguished road
tips for dating a Ukrainian in the USA

First post
I met a beautiful Ukraine woman from Kiev back in August.
Feel like the luckiest guy alive
First
She's stunning
Second
She is already here .
Seems like a lot of men on here are TRYING to meet a woman from the Ukraine
This woman could have any man I know easily.
And she picked me !
I say ...
Awoooooo !
( joke )
So ,
Tips ?
I'm already a secure hard working clean man
I've had successful long term relations .
I want to know
As long as she's happy
What do I have to do to keep her here ?
And what cultural differences might hinder or help our relationship?
Many thanks
Hoping this site benifits the relationship.
Cheers !
Joey D
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 21st November 2014, 00:31
unoi812 unoi812 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2
unoi812 is on a distinguished road
Joey,
my name is Uno. I had a Ukrainian girlfriend that lasted a year and a half. We parted ways. I regret it now. I felt the same as you in the beginning. However she was extremely jealous. I made some fundamental errors. Like looking and greeting other women while in a public. Huge mistake. Try ed to make here understand that is American culture. She didn't by that argument, and even accused me of not being normal. Ukrainian woman like most are very jealous. But I think it's beyond jealousy, and a bit controlling. They would debate this issue for hours. So my advice to you, especially if you are extroverted type, is to be real carefull in public interactions with the opposite sex. GOOD LUCK
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 21st November 2014, 01:17
AkMike AkMike is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alaska
Posts: 918
AkMike is on a distinguished road
Sorry about your choice Uno. But all UA women aren't like that. Don't paint them all based on just one. My wife is 'normal' from all the ladies from UA that I know and she doesn't have any problems with jealousy.

But then I don't give her reason to be jealous.

She will routinely call me 'her Lord and Master' in public and I always call her 'my Lady and Queen'. It does tend to get AW upset but we feel this way and show it in everyday life. I always open doors for her and chide her if she even touches the door handle before I get around to the other side of the car.

We're already at the 10 year mark at being together forever!
__________________


Retirement sucks! You never get a day off!!!
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 23rd November 2014, 00:06
Farrieress Farrieress is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 269
Farrieress is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkMike View Post
Sorry about your choice Uno. But all UA women aren't like that. Don't paint them all based on just one. My wife is 'normal' from all the ladies from UA that I know and she doesn't have any problems with jealousy.

But then I don't give her reason to be jealous.

She will routinely call me 'her Lord and Master' in public and I always call her 'my Lady and Queen'. It does tend to get AW upset but we feel this way and show it in everyday life. I always open doors for her and chide her if she even touches the door handle before I get around to the other side of the car.

We're already at the 10 year mark at being together forever!
AW? American Women?

I have same relationship with my Ukrainian fiance, so maybe should not paint all American Women with same brush.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 23rd November 2014, 01:12
AkMike AkMike is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alaska
Posts: 918
AkMike is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrieress View Post
AW? American Women?

I have same relationship with my Ukrainian fiance, so maybe should not paint all American Women with same brush.
Yes the American Women tend to get a bit upset when she says that to me. They say it's demeaning and such but it's hardly true. I'm not painting with a broad brush either.
__________________


Retirement sucks! You never get a day off!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 23rd November 2014, 03:35
Farrieress Farrieress is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 269
Farrieress is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkMike View Post
Yes the American Women tend to get a bit upset when she says that to me. They say it's demeaning and such but it's hardly true. I'm not painting with a broad brush either.
That was kinda my point... As an American Woman I see no problem with this. I have said same to my fiance and in turn he treats me as the most precious thing in his life. I think is a good arrangement.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 23rd November 2014, 04:43
AkMike AkMike is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Alaska
Posts: 918
AkMike is on a distinguished road
It works for us too!
__________________


Retirement sucks! You never get a day off!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC4 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.