Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Lugansk friend now in Kiev looking for romance

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24th October 2014, 14:08

Gotno Gizmo is on a distinguished road
Lugansk friend now in Kiev looking for romance

I have some friends who were either in Lugansk or Crimea but have had to flea to Kiev or other destinations to avoid living in dangerous situations, or where it was known that they were pro-Ukrainian and liable to various forms of intimidation by the pro-Russian separatists or their followers. One has had her house broken into and looted since leaving, and another has received word that their apartment has taken a direct hit from incoming an projectile and is now a totally opened shell to the environment.

In all cases they left with little money and without access to funds in their bank accounts resulting from the closure of the banks within Crimea or the east of Ukraine following the bank raids upon these banks by criminal separatists. They had to survive for 8 weeks or more in most cases on support from friends and relatives before funds were confirmed and slowly released by Kiev branches of their banks. They have all managed to find employment but are finding that the work they could get was not commensurate with their previous professional or semi-professional employment. Accommodation has become noticeably more expensive in Kiev in recent months and they all say that it is difficult to earn enough money to pay for the added cost of living in Kiev.

One lady who is a friend of my Ukrainian sweetheart has asked me if I can help her. Her name is Galea, she is 49 years of age and divorced. She was a qualified book keeper (senior accounts clerk) in Lugansk, but is now doing cleaning work in Kiev. Divorced several years ago, she has a 21 year old daughter studying in university in Canada. She can speak Russian and Ukrainian only. She wishes to meet a man with a view to marriage. She is non smoking and very modest alcohol drinker. She says she enjoys cooking, music, theatre, travel and wishes to have the love and security of a family life with a caring man. She is prepared to live in another country. She is unable to pay the necessary fees for the many introduction bureaus, and has an awareness they these are often used by western men indulging in sex tourism. I am unable to introduce her to any male friends of mine as they are all in relationships, but I thought if there were any guys out there looking for a Ukrainian spouse I could act as an intermediary.

I am placing two photos of Galea that I took last week in Kiev for your perusal. If you wish to make contact with her please send me a private message through this website and we can take things on from there.
Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20141016_004.jpg
Views:	828
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	1389 Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20141016_003.jpg
Views:	404
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	1390