Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

How do I find her?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12th August 2013, 04:12

Luv2CU is on a distinguished road
Question How do I find her?

We all know Ukrainian women are the most beautiful in the world. How does a man like me, 30 years old living in Texas and college educated but without much money to travel regularly, start a life in which the fantasy to meet their dream girl can come true. Do I need to move to Ukraine? What can I do?
Old 7th September 2013, 13:12

Daniel Anderson is on a distinguished road
Wages in Ukraine would be very low if you can work there. Even if you speak fluent Ukrainian or Russian, I think you would have a difficult time doing this. Marrying a Ukrainian girl is going to take money. Money to meet one, money to find the right one, money for trips, etc, etc.....
Old 9th September 2013, 09:37

Terusha is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Anderson View Post
Wages in Ukraine would be very low if you can work there. Even if you speak fluent Ukrainian or Russian, I think you would have a difficult time doing this. Marrying a Ukrainian girl is going to take money. Money to meet one, money to find the right one, money for trips, etc, etc.....
I agree, marry a Ukrainian woman is going to cost a lot. As you don't know the girl, you would have to go there more than one time, have a the maximum time with her, talk, do things together, and maybe she will be the right woman for you, maybe not.

Staying in Ukraine is possible if you create your own business, but without friends, without partners, a good lawyer, without speaking Russian, it's gonna be very very very hard. Also, what kind of business? And where? Don't think about tourism in Crimea neither Kiev and Odessa, it's already full.

Even if you are married with a Ukrainian woman, you can't apply for permanent stay before 2 years of marriage.