Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Using Mordinson dating service..

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26th February 2013, 19:49

shootfighter65 is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys...I plan to fly into Kharkrov. Spend 3 weeks with her and feel things out. Its going to be a fun time anyway...I cant believe all Ukraine women are jealous.....thats like saying all men cheat. Not saying you arent right about most though. Im not sure her english is all that great she understands a lot of english. Maybe we should all meet up for a drink somewhere lol. You guys can assess the situation and give me your thoughts....thanks guys
Old 24th August 2013, 12:31

ray-melitopol is on a distinguished road
As an Englishman living in Ukraine for 11 years, I fully agree with the posting by rcshott,
Old 22nd January 2014, 21:08

shootfighter65 is on a distinguished road
My last post was asking about using Mordinson agency ...so now I can speak from experience. Overall I have been extremely pleased. Michael met me at the airport as promised. The apartment I stayed in was nice upscale and comfortable, The cafe next door had great food....service is eastern European but not bad.
I went to meet a woman I had been emailing from Mordinson agency. Sofia turned out to be everything she promised to be and more. I am a very skeptical person and was looking very hard for something that even hinted at dishonesty and I found none.
After Sofia and I were introduced we walked around the city everyday until we left for a short vacation in the Crimea.
After I came back to the states we stayed in contact. I returned again and we were soon engaged.
If you are thinking of using a Ukraine marriage agency I highly recommend Mordinson agency... I am glad I didnt have to go through any scams or agency's where the girls arent serious. I met some of the other guys using the service and they seemed pleased as well.
I think guys do need to realize that mordinsons is an introduction agency...you have to make the magic.
Our video is posted on Mordinsons site...Randy and Sofia if anyone has any questions feel free to message me here...
Old 7th August 2014, 19:21

BukiRob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shootfighter65 View Post
I am an American guy. Moderately successful. I have dated some here since my divorce. I am in very good shape and take good care of myself. I am considered attractive and its very easy for me to date women here in their mid 20's to mid 30's if I choose. I chose to look abroad because I'm looking for a more traditional woman. I have been corresponding with an attractive woman thats 34 years old...I am 47.
Look I'm a realist. My guess is if you dont have game in the states your not going to have game in the Ukraine. Any guy thats 50 thinking he's going to hook up with a 21 year old and shes not in it for the money is delusional and thats a recipe for disaster. I have seen some of the youtube videos of fat guys that look 70 trying to get 25 year old girls....thats just creepie. These guys have serious issues.
So far Mordinsons has done an excellent job. I was seriously cautious when I started. After I received answers from some women from my intro letter I was still not sure. I returned a generic letter that was mostly cut and paste. Michael immediately emailed me to inform me i should personalize my letter and I didnt answer some of the girls questions. I was very impressed with that and believed that a scammer wouldn't do that. He also informed me that two of the girls I was interested in were close friends and that I should choose one of them to write to. More bonus points. Something I also believed a scammer wouldn't care about.
So far out of the girls I have written to there is one I get a good feeling from. She answers all my letters promptly. always sends regular everyday photos of her in her daily life. We have spoken on the phone and she seems genuine and sincere.
She is also very blunt in her questioning which I can understand.
Has anyone else used this agency? I sincerely hope I'm on the right track here. This is going to be an expensive endeavor. thanks
eom
eom
eom
eom