Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Do western women seek Ukrainian/FSU men?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29th February 2008, 16:21

jessicazigzag is on a distinguished road
Do western women seek Ukrainian/FSU men?

Hello!

My name is Jessica Honeyball and I work for Zigzag Productions, an independent television production company in London, UK which has both a well respected reputation and considerable experience in making documentary films. At the moment I am working on the development of a series for a major UK broadcaster which looks at women increasingly assuming roles more traditionally associated with men, and in this specific case looking at British and western women seeking foreign men for marriage.

We are hoping to produce a documentary that looks at Western women turning the traditional roles of seeking foreign partners on their heads, and getting online or otherwise to find their future husbands outside of the UK. On the internet Former Soviet Union countries have almost become synonymous with marital introduction websites and it seems that brides from every corner of the globe are seeking western men on the internet. But what we have been interested in finding are western women seeking foreign husbands. According to various blogs and international dating sites there seem to be a growing number of western marriage-hungry women becoming disillusioned with the western dating game and looking for happiness further away from home, however there don’t seem to be any specific sites offering western women the chance to search for and meet a foreign husband.

We are extremely keen to discover whether any existing couples are living in the UK or US where British women have actively sought a foreign (FSU) husband and asked him to relocate to their home country.

I wondered whether anyone was aware of any such couples who are co-habiting/married/divorced where the Western woman has gone out of her way to meet him outside of her country? Or any independent western women and foreign men who are seeking to marry the other? I would love to talk to anyone who is able to shed any light on this.

My email address is jessica@zigzag.uk.com and contact number (+44) 0207 017 8755 and I very much look forward to hearing from anyone who is willing to help us with our research (confidentially, with of course no commitment to filming at this stage).

Thank you so much for your time!

Jess

Jessica Honeyball
Assistant Producer

Zig Zag Productions
13–14 Gt. Sutton St
Clerkenwell
London – EC1V 0BX
Tel: (0)207 017 8755
Fax: (0)207 017 8770
www.zigzagproductions.tv
Old 3rd March 2008, 13:13
Quarantined User

nickcsadler has a spectacular aura aboutnickcsadler has a spectacular aura aboutnickcsadler has a spectacular aura about
I am an English guy who met a Ukrainian wife on line and we have been together for 5 years so can vouch for International on line love..
Old 5th March 2008, 04:43

Hannia will become famous soon enough
There do not seem to be any commercial mail order groom agencies
in Ukraine, except for the company, Golden Boys, that provides husbands
for western homosexuals looking to marry.

Last edited by Hannia; 5th March 2008 at 05:02.
Old 5th March 2008, 20:10

Hannia will become famous soon enough
Kathy,

I laughed til I cried.
Old 5th March 2008, 22:16

dobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura aboutdobko has a spectacular aura about
LOL!!!!!! Awesome Kathy, I had a good laugh as well but....!!!

Is this for real??? "Jessica Honeyball and I work for Zigzag Productions???"

Slava Ukraini
Old 15th March 2008, 12:07

Serhii has a spectacular aura aboutSerhii has a spectacular aura aboutSerhii has a spectacular aura about
American beauty.... heh... танунах...
Old 20th March 2008, 21:09

Zbyszek is on a distinguished road
Hi Katya

How nice to see your presence again! I do have many things to share with you. I just had a wonderful discussion on women on the forum of my old primary school class (primary schools in Poland have 8 grades). I found my old school friends (mainly girls) in wonderful shape after 40 years. You can imagine - what a joy to meet them - also personally.
Women, you are better part of our world!!!!!!!!!!!!
(it may still be funny now that my own sex is blurred by my foreign name to some Americans, but not to Ukrainians of course)