Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Genealogy

Notices

Ukrainian roots are being uprooted -

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24th December 2013, 21:48

bkrevel is on a distinguished road
nicsadler / moderator 1 = pro yanuk govt.

Agreed...your role is is to keep boards free of offensive material.

The whole 'free world' is against yanuk and his offensive regieme

Quote......"...whether I am pro Russian or pro Maidan is irrelevant and actually none of your business..."

Respectfuly sir.......it is relavent....what is there hide that you wish a nation of 45 million people to be free and enjoy democracy as you do in UK......and I in Canada.
If you are not able to stand in support with 45 million people,,,,,then you position is lies in your "Freudian slip"

ps.....I never said 'pro Russian'.......obvioulsly this is a 'Freudian slip' ......of your true position.

Sir.....let us be honest.........you cannot take a neutral position .......there is nothing to be afraid of supporting the opposition, and freedom and democracy for my /our relatives / friends/ nighbours and each and every Ukrainian citizen.

Please,,,,sir ....do not hide behind your role as 'independent ' moderator.........

I know you will enjoy a Merry and prosperous Christmas.......

But I am extending all my hopes and good wishes and health ,to those brave 'fighters of freedom'. for democracy at the Euromaidan.

Those brave thousands , enduring the cold, in their fight against yanukrook and his political elite,,,,,who are masquerading as a gov't.......for the people.....ha ha ha !!

To EuroMaidan..........Merry Christmas......Xristos Voskress!! .......y .....Slava Ukraina!!
Old 24th December 2013, 22:29
Quarantined User

nickcsadler has a spectacular aura aboutnickcsadler has a spectacular aura aboutnickcsadler has a spectacular aura about
what do you mean by the "free World"? do you class the UK as free? we are not, we are governed by an oppressive government that favours the rich and big business, they see the poor and under priviledged as a burden that the government shouldn`t support, our health service that has always been the envy of the World they want to destroy! we are NOT free. You imply 45 million Ukrainians are against Yanokovich, they are not, if all 45 million were given a torally free vote for or against Yanokovich I am not sure what the result would be. You didn`t say pro Russian a previous poster did, my wife is from Mariupol and says that many of those in Maidan want to leave Ukraine and work in Europe which is what the EU want as with the Bulgarians and Romanians as it will be cheap labour for big business putting local workers out of work, it will NOT benefit the Ukrainian economy, those not in Maidan are working and trying to improve the Ukrainian economy by staying at work and not fleeing to some dream which almost certainly will not be fulfilled by Europe, also the EU will control laws and as you are in Canada you will know that A Christian couple will find it VERY hard to adopt as opposed to a homosexual couple... a free country?? in Ukraine a Christian couple can still adopt freely, this may well change with closer ties to Europe. Is this really freedom?. For the benefit of previous posters these are my personal views and not necessarily those of Ukraine.com.
Old 24th December 2013, 23:03

nicsadler / moderator 1 =2 pro yanuk govt. posts

Oh my.......

I can only respond to your words.

Firstly , you have slickly circumnavigated the issues,,,,,hiding your true position.

The issue of adoption ; is way off topic,as is most of your post.

This discussion is about freedom,,rule of law..human rights,,quality of life..future of a nation,,,freedom of speech; free and honest judiciary,,,,honest rada ....(Article 85 ; one vote = one lawmaker personally).......{{how many elected MP's in Wetminster.....walk the seats, performing 'piano voting'}}

You bring in your family....so I am obliged to respond to it. Why don't you move to Maripoul , live there with your family. Due to the fact you dislike your country so much...then I suggest you renounce your passport , apply for Ukr citizenship......and move to a country that has all the freedoms,,,,,good hospitals, great roads, honest tax collectors, honest police, great schools sidewalks,,,,,which you and your family can enjoy.. In the future your children can attend an honest university, and maybe go into politics,,,,and carry on the great governance that Ukraine currentlty enjoys and offers its citizens.

your quote....."...these are my personal views and not necessarily those of Ukraine.com....
I didn't realize Ukraine.com has an agenda....if so what is it?
Or are you hiding ,,again?

ps....if Ukraine will not give citizenship.....then I hear Russia is a better place than Ukraine....try them.

Respectfully.....we may not agree.....and we are free to voice our opinions. Isn't that great?

Ask the editor of CZ who was dismissed last week in Kyiv...for reporting the trains were full of Maidan supporters coming to EuroMaidan.

Look at the mess the Antymaidan left....garbage all over, broken benches, empty liquor bottles, broken light posts......this mess being cleaned up by people from Euromaidan. (Now the Antymaidan protestors are at the Party of Regions headquarters demanding the bribes they were promised to be paid.

LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE THEIR FUTUR........AND NOT A FEW KORRUPT POLITICAL ELITE!!

This is not so hard to understand.....is it?
Old 24th December 2013, 23:16
Quarantined User

nickcsadler has a spectacular aura aboutnickcsadler has a spectacular aura aboutnickcsadler has a spectacular aura about
you really need to re read my post...I have NOT circumnavigated the issue!! the issue of adoption is NOT way off topic as you speak of freedom and rule of law... surely this should be Ukrainian law and not a law imposed by a remote Government in Brussels.. my wife has just said England is not as great as you think, however Ukraine is also not as bad as you may think, why are you thinking you are qualified to be an immigration advisor for me and my family? as Canada is not as free as you may think and as you seem to have set yourself up as an advisor regarding Ukraine why don`t you return there and help those in Maidan? make yourself useful rather than just a critic.
Old 24th December 2013, 23:28
Quarantined User

and do not believe Westminster is without corruption!!!! many tories are controlled by big business... and will vote to benefit that business.... the tories are NOT interested in the people just in big business.... we have roads that have huge pot holes much like those in Ukraine as the local councils say they don`t have the money to repair, we have old peoples homes that have bad conditions because allegedly the council don`t have the funding, we have childrens homes in the same position, yet this is the Europe that those in Maidan envy!!!!! will YOU tell them the truth about the UK!!!!! we even need Unicef working in the UK to support our children!!!! why do those in Maidan want closer ties with us????? and I am STILL proud of my country and I want to change it and I KNOW we NEED a new government however as a Christian I will NOT stand in protest I will use the democratic process and above all Prayer!!!
Old 24th December 2013, 23:42

nicsadler / moderator 1 =3 pro yanuk govt. posts

My first post asked the question.......

What are the moderators view on Ukraines current govt?

Do they support yanuks current regieme and his methods of governance?

I DO NOT SUPPORT HIS CORRUPT GOV'T.

I SUPPORT THE EURO MAIDAN,,,,and their peaceful protest to replace an authoritarian leader who unilaterally decides what is best for the nation.

What is your position?

(And please ,,,,do not give that indpependant, unbiased moderator line)

I have been to Ukraine many times....I have seen the roads ( I mean pothole tracks!!) I have seen police demand bribes.....I have seen and used the outhouses my relatives still have ,,,,,I have seen the schools ,(from kindg. to high schools) I have seen the hospital built in 1885 , by the AustroHingarian Emp. and still in use.....

I personally do and on a contiuous basis help those fighting against a madman leader who is out of control.

You are the one who said you hate UK and all it stands for......I am only suggesting you may wish to move to Ukraine....where life, govt, is better, than what your country provides you.

So ....what is your position .....?

Do you support Yanuk ?

Do you support opposition and democracy?
Old 24th December 2013, 23:54

Mr nicsadler......
No system is perfect......no govt is perfect. I realize this.

The question was this....."How many members vote by 'piano voting ' in Westminster??"

Your answer........................................................................................

How many houses on your street have an outhouse?

How many times have you been stopped by police,,and asked for a bribe, because you tail light is out?

Do you pay teachers bribes for better grades.

Do you take a day off work to renew your drivers liscense....with an envelope of cash?

Did you pay your professor to get passing grades , when you failed ????

Does your PM live in a hrv 4.5 BILLION MANSION........built at taxpayers expense. ???

did the PMs son go from a dentist to a $3.3 BILLIONAIRE in 3 years???