Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Society > Current Events

Notices

One of my current Tweets

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 9th December 2017, 18:20

Gotno Gizmo is on a distinguished road
One of my current Tweets

As the Twitter website has increased the number of characters from 180 to 240 characters per "Tweet" (message) it has become more useful for serious users to put over their thoughts. As this has facilitated greater coherence of messaging I thought that I might post my Tweets that were relevant to Ukraine here:

The only answer for #Donbas #Ukraine citizens facing hardship under the #Putin @KremlinRussia_E regime is to have the courage to oust their #Mafia leaders and become #Ukrainians once again.

Every day #Ukraine Army soldiers are killed or injured not including the innocent civilians caught up in the crossfire. The only people who can stop this are the good #Russian people by ridding themselves of their despicable #MAFIA @PutinRF_Eng #Kremlin regime sponsoring this war

Unfortunately the polite diplomacy tied modus operandi of the #OSCE and the access restrictions of #Putin sponsored proxy separatists have ensured that the efficacy of the OSCE is limited.

Everybody wishing to see #Ukraine shake off #Putin derived #Yanukovych style #Mafia activity within #RADA and elsewhere are disappointed at the tardiness of @poroshenko to tackle this problem. Ukraine's MP's must show greater resolve or I fear instability once again
Old 11th December 2017, 22:56

As a #Brit who loves #Ukraine I don't want to believe it's current government are yet another #Mafia gang but with the government sacking of Yegor Soboliev head of the Anti-Corruption Committee,it's difficult to believe the politicians haven't got something to hide
Old 15th December 2017, 13:06

Perhaps the @PutinRF_Eng gang at the #Kremlin didn't need to spend much on #Facebook ads, they have enough paid #Brit trolls and gullible useful idiots to write posts reflecting the #Putin preferred narrative anyway.

Patrick @PLnewstoday is being a faithful propagandist for the so-called "Donetsk People's Republic" allowed to put in "journalistic" appearances to give him more credence. It will also help to protect him from claims of being an active separatist (useful if the regime goes tits up!)

If as this Tweet suggests there are certain hardships and deficits within the Donbas "Republics" it is only indicative that those who have remained there in the belief that #Putin and #Russia would enhance their lives are certainly under false pretences. Better in #Ukraine

That's the problem with too many in a modern society; "You can't change anything". But communist populations of Eastern #Europe in 1989 and #Ukrainians in 2014 proved this to be wrong. When will #Russians get wise?
Old 27th December 2017, 15:30

Soon after I departed the criminality of the "Lugansk People's Republic" my friend was arrested there and kept in a dungeon for 5 weeks for writing anti #Russian stuff on his Facebook page until his mother made a plea for his release.
Things have NOT improved:

The pro #Russian #Russian sponsored "People's Republics" in #Ukraine are lead by a criminal leadership are ready to exploit any dubious means of achieving their objective using #Mafia like tactics.

#Putin @KremlinRussia_E #Mafia style leadership is permeating down through other levels of society whereby all manner of killing and skullduggery is deemed acceptable to achieve the objectives.
Old 6th February 2018, 18:09

The war in #Ukraine has killed 10,300 so far and is going on within #Europe but unlike the #MiddelEast wars where tribal and religious factions are a large contribution to the killing, the Ukraine war was created by #Putin seeking territorial expansion.

I shall never understand why the @ukhomeoffice and @metpoliceuk didn't arrest Graham William Phillips when he returned to #UK and identified himself fully by becoming a nuisance at #Ukrainian events in London.

If the #Russian electorate continue to cling to their propaganda induced belief that #Putin @KremlinRussia_E is their best possible choice as their leader for more than another year it really will illustrate that they enjoy a diminished lifestyle and increasing misery.

It's a shame the #Russian pilot lost his life whilst assisting in the indiscriminate bombing in #Syria that has killed and injured so many innocent people whilst carrying out his @KremlinRussia_E initiated orders.
#Putin is a despicable, tyrannical leader who doesn't deserve such loyalty.

Yes, I understand that the #Russian defence ministry has done everything possible to reduce its stockpile of ageing ordnance, rockets etc by disposing of it in #Afghanistan #Georgia #Ukraine and #Syria.
But most states destroy it humanely, not by using it in death producing military escapades!

It's also indicative of the pro-Russian criminal "separatists" shooting their projectiles in close proximity to residential properties (human shields) that if #Ukraine Army respond with fire it will endanger innocent civilians, giving them propaganda against the "fascist junta".

#Russia must pay for @KremlinRussia_E military interventions.
#Putin desire to maintain a #SovietUnion stance as a world leading military power isn't just causing death and misery to the many where he intervenes but also costs good Russian citizens of a better way of life.

The war in #Ukraine has killed 10,300 so far and is going on within #Europe but unlike the #MiddelEast wars where tribal and religious factions are a large contribution to the killing, the Ukraine war was created by #Putin seeking territorial expansion.

Whilst wanting to stop wars seems a sensible activity, it must be realised to do anything that would reduce your capacity to defend yourself from a enemy is foolhardy. If you are thinking do we have enemies, #Ukraine thought #Russia was their friend until #Putin intervened.

The ardent pro #Russians in the Donbas "Republics" need time to adjust to the reality of living without water supply problems, power and telecoms outages, and settling down to a more normal environment that is conducive to their acceptance that #Russia isn't their answer for a future.

Reports I receive from #Russia are indicative of a slow but certain decline in most sectors. Smaller businesses closing, workers being paid late or not fully. Health sectors declining with shortfall of imported medicines and a blight of hardship descending on poorer #Russians

No intelligent person denies sacrifice endured by the #RedArmy ridding eastern #Europe of the Nazi invaders. However, the same people understand that the #SovietUnion didn't free those "liberated" lands but replaced one subjugation with another denying citizens of their freedom.
Old 13th February 2018, 12:44

@ua_parliament Ukraine government should understand that by deporting #Saakashvili after he's made accusations of corruption in #Ukraine gives rise to people thinking that he's an embarrassment to @poroshenko and other #RADA MPs and that perhaps he's speaking the truth?
BAD MOVE!

@Amb_Yakovenko is your colleague #Lavrov competing for the comedian of the year award because this statement is a real hoot!
Even you understand that this "Russia as a natural guarantor of global stability..." is utterly ridiculous. I have to laugh or otherwise break into tears!

Replying to @EmbassyofRussia @netanyahu and 9 others
Perhaps #Putin can give @netanyahu some advice on bombing raids, especially where the aim is to kill as many innocent women and children as possible as #Russian military aircraft have proved themselves excellent at this in #Syria

Is this an occasion when #Putin @KremlinRussia_E and his gang will say "We have NO #Russian athletes in #Korea ?
Particularly if they don't get many gold medals!

Knowing the modus operandi of @Kremlin_E @mfa_russia and the @PutinRF_Eng gang, I have to ask myself how many hundreds of USD $$$$$$$ is the #Kremlin gang paying for these people to give #Russia such a devoted support?

Replying to @DWPscumbags @DPRK_News
Any comment to make about @KremlinRussia_E authorised bombing of #Syria hospitals and innocent women children?
Oh, silly me, I forgot you hate the west and all it stands for.
I can't understand why you don't go live in #Russia where you can enjoy that excellent #Putin leadership!

@GibraltarGov @FabianPicardo Your #Gibraltar visa advice for #Ukraine "(except those referred to in paragraph 2(f) below)" doesn't make clear Ukraine passport holders may enter Gibraltar on an authorised one day bus tour without a visa, contrary to other advice? @MFA_Ukraine

Replying to @DWPscumbags @DPRK_News
Any comment to make about @KremlinRussia_E authorised bombing of #Syria hospitals and innocent women children?
Oh, silly me, I forgot you hate the west and all it stands for.
I can't understand why you don't go live in #Russia where you can enjoy that excellent #Putin leadership!

Replying to @russia_mideast
Yury, I assess anything you write as coming from a known pro #Russian @Kremlin_E propagandist. I sympathise with the many poor #Russians whose life styles deteriorate as #Putin and his cronies ruin their economy with cash going to safe havens abroad or spent on military escapades.

Replying to @rusembassynl @mfa_russia and 8 others
Oh for heavens sake!
"Russia's strength is in truth"
Is this the same truth as "There are no #Russian troops in #Ukraine"?
@PutinRF_Eng #Kremlin #Lavrov #Peskov utter untruths, and hypocrisy on a daily basis. You lie to the world and your own people and you will pay price.

If the #Russian electorate continue to cling to their propaganda induced belief that #Putin @KremlinRussia_E is their best possible choice as their leader for more than another year it really will illustrate that they enjoy a diminished lifestyle and increasing misery.
Old 25th February 2018, 13:12

Replying to @EU_Commission @JunckerEU and 2 others
The #EU allowed still corrupt #Romania #Bulgaria and divided #Cyprus into its membership in its quest for enlargement and more power bringing an element of dysfunctionality into its midst. Will it now admit #Serbia when a significant number of its populous prefer #Putin values?

Replying to @RussiaUN @MID_RF and 8 others
Does this #Syrian government normality mean that the #Alawite tribe leadership can continue killing its opponents from other occupying tribes/religious sects, and that most essentially #Putin @KremlinRussia_E can retain his military base there on the #Mediterranean ?

Replying to @EU_Commission
At 74 years of age I'm too old to qualify for this. But in any event my vision for a better future would be for a #Europe in which the current #Putin @KremlinRussia_E regime ceased to exist followed by the collapse of the #EU. This too big to fail syndrome is proving a disaster.

Replying to @arktinentuuli @PaulNiland and 3 others
Yes, of course everyone should approve the former #Ukraine President #Yanukovych who immaculately stole billions of $ from his people to the enrichment of his family and cronies. The true values that make #Putin @KremlinRussia_E the great #mafia leader so beloved by his people

Replying to @Amb_Yakovenko @mfa_russia and 2 others
This war exists only because #Putin @KremlinRussia_E sponsors it for the purpose of aggravating the potential for #Ukraine to develop as a successful democratic state void of #Kremlin control. Putin would wish to put another #mafia
President such as Yanukovych back in #Kiev

Replying to @ThSillesen @tassagency_en
In consideration of the very high degree of doping incidents among #Russian athletes in recent #OlympicGames it would have been appropriate to have banned them completely from this years events as a punishment.

Replying to @Amb_Yakovenko
Even though men, women and children in#Syria far away from your shores who may or may not dislike their president, it is incumbent on #Putin to kill them to preserve the principal of maintaining absolute dictatorship NOT the defence of the #Russian state.

Replying to @AmbrusSlo @mfa_russia @MZZRS
#Lavrov you can lay as many wreaths as you wish around #Slovenia but my contact with the good people there leads me to believe they want NO return to communism and NO friendship with the #Putin @Kremlin_E regime.

Replying to @EmbassyofRussia @VincentVanZyl and 10 others
That's because the #Soviet era leadership wasn't comprised of a #Mafia gang who with their oligarch pals stole #Russian wealth for their personal enrichment whilst their people suffer a much lower quality of life.

Replying to @brianklaas
Remember also that Vladimir #Putin has also sponsored a war in #Ukraine for 4 years that has caused the death of more than 10,300 #Ukrainian citizens and has displaced more than 1 million