Go Back   Ukraine.com Discussion Forum > Society > Business

Notices

Central and Eastern Europe: Ukraine – Ethics stuck in the middle

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd May 2008, 16:14

Max_the_Highlander is an unknown quantity at this point
Kathy, OK... but you need to renew your database. The things are not so dark.

V-G, I still think the biggest idiot here is you. I didn't call in my post someone "idiot", my language is OK. Ingnoramus? For sure.

For example, System Capital Management is Ukrainian company, it belongs to Renat Ahmetov, Ukrainian oligarch, the owner of "Shahtar" football club.

Oops such experinced guy just didn't spot that!

What do you know about Ukrainian business at all? What is VAT? What is "united tax"? Where can you gain the status of enterpreneur?

You dont know anything about Ukrainian business but you judge whole the country with blind assurance of ignoramus.
Old 23rd May 2008, 17:19

Max_the_Highlander is an unknown quantity at this point
Kathy, I addressed more to V-G in this reply. The question about VAT was directed him. You may not reply those questions, they are for kids.

As about the databases I think I was clear. You obviously have not very new information. I already heard it a hundred of years ago - commies to businesspeople. So ancient.[/I]

Forget about that, to become the businessman in Ukraine is easy as pie and so many folks who never were connected with commies got that status for 3 days. People come to business from offices, universities, sport teams, factories, just from the street. It's free and cheap

Ukrainian business has absolutelly other problems then the origin of players and their capitals. Who does care that? Money don't smell and that's all over the world.]

Last edited by Kathy; 26th May 2008 at 19:48. Reason: edited in error - trying to quote
Old 26th May 2008, 21:00

V-G has a spectacular aura aboutV-G has a spectacular aura aboutV-G has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_the_Highlander View Post
Kathy, I addressed more to V-G in this reply. The question about VAT was directed him. You may not reply those questions, they are for kids.

As about the databases I think I was clear. You obviously have not very new information. I already heard it a hundred of years ago - commies to businesspeople. So ancient.[/I]

Forget about that, to become the businessman in Ukraine is easy as pie and so many folks who never were connected with commies got that status for 3 days. People come to business from offices, universities, sport teams, factories, just from the street. It's free and cheap

Ukrainian business has absolutelly other problems then the origin of players and their capitals. Who does care that? Money don't smell and that's all over the world.]
I think we already established the fact that everyone and anyone who is a member of this forum is "allowed" to answer questions even if they are directed at kids (???).

Max, whether I know VAT or not is not important here at all. Knowing VAT does not mean knowing business, I see no point in even replying to a statement like that. There is a chance I may know a bit more about tax than you give me credit for, but we are on the Internet and any kind of Internet "penis measurement competition" is just lame. So, either address your questions with respect or expect me to mock you till you cry. How is that for a business idea?