View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 9th February 2007, 06:48
Posts: n/a
Don't waste your money on a Lawyer. It's an easy process. Just make sure she is the one. Take the time to read I-864. It is a form that states you will be fiancially responsible for her for 40 quarters or 10 years. If you need help, feel free to contact me.
Reply With Quote