View Single Post
Old 7th May 2015, 13:55

Yonnie is on a distinguished road
Well that's good to know I'm not the only one. I fell head over heels for him in the beginning. He was charming, considerate,had passion in bed and was fun,exciting,adventurous..he got comfortable moved himself in my home and took over my life pretty much. Caught him on his old dating websites after a year of being together..I packed up everything he had and took it to his mothers, bad move on my part but I can't talk to him cuz he'd only yell,scream,call me dumb, the "C" word,etc muniplitate me and turn the table. That was only way I knew how to deal with it. After a week of crying I moved him back in, my friends said that was a huge mistake! Lately iv seen pictures on his old phone of girls and he types in names of girls he either has met or friended on Facebook in his notes under his work hours...sneaky and there was a picture that him and I took with my beautiful girlfriend but he cropped me out of the picture. What the hell would you think of that? Creepy? Shady? I'm beginning to think I'm just here to pad his bank account cuz he pays half for bills (first 8 months he didn't pay nothing) and I take care of him and make him look good. He can be loving but degrading and disrespectful but covers it up with major kissing ass. Makes me feel like I'm not good enough. We can't go nowhere without him checking out another girl, went to dinner one time and a waitress was bending over table to clean it and they have to wear stockings and skirts ( Italian restaurant) and he took a double look , when I'm sitting across from him! So rude and disrespectful I thought. Think he gets a kick out of getting me jealous to make him feel superior cuz he's insecure. He's a chubby Italian/UK man that I thought could change my life for the better. Turns out he has brain washed me into being all about him. Hard to break free from the cycle but it hope I can figure out a way. I'm beginning to to see the real him and can't trust him. I don't even know who he is, he keeps llieing about a lot of things. Good to know not all UK men are like this one. I like the fact that their hardworking and loyal and great in bed 😜