View Single Post
Old 27th May 2014, 03:38

Chris32ny1 is on a distinguished road
Thank you Hannia. Very informative. I have to agree with you concerning the need to keep documentation of everything between you and fiancée. All of the emails and Skype messages and love notes. I think you would keep them anyway since it is all very romantic, but it is also an easy way to show the depth of your relationship. Also, you may want to consider going on a vacation for the both of you. There are approximately 65 countries that Ukrainians can visit with just an international passport and not a visa, and some of them are lovely. The more things that you do as a normal couple, the better you get to know each other, and the more likely that you will receive the fiancée visa.

Also, getting married is important, so I would give this advise to anyone. Go on vacation together to a place that neither of you know very well. You can explore it together and then it can be your special place to visit during your marriage. Good luck to all who have found love with their special someone in Ukraine.