View Single Post
Old 24th January 2014, 21:41

Sweetguyfl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Sweetguyfl Send a message via Skype™ to Sweetguyfl
Question for a veteran

Hi there shootfighter. I liked your post since it sounds a lot like me. I have not used the dating sight you mentioned and that is not really my question. I am 45 and in November 2013 went to the ukraine and long story short met a wonderful girl. It is kind of funny since now back in the states the woman here are a joke to me. What I wanted to ask you is about your experience with your wonderful bride. My first week my girl did not want to hold hands or kiss, well not really. And I was in the skeptacle mode but she did many things to say she liked me and wanted to move forward and also was crying when I had to go home. I am heading back next week and see her again I am not sure what to expect. I do not need sex if this is the right girl but something with a little affection would be nice even just holding hands. Am I pushing to hard with this thought as I am in the American world and not in the nice family culture as in the ukraine. I just cannot seem to get my head around it all. Any words of wisdom you could give would be great. If you like to use my personal email it is skipperjr@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Roy