View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2011, 19:35

dcmklr is on a distinguished road
Certificates for the Majak, Kozak relatives

Here are the available certificates that we have to work from for the Majak's and Kozak's. I have old group photos from that era. I know my grandparents in the photos, but the rest of the group are unknown. I know that Andrzej Majak along with his brothers (Zmagko(Hnadko), Dimeitre, Ttamko(Panko) most likely served with the Polish army. Andrezej and Anastazia(Kozak) immigrated to Canada in 1927 (sorry I think I said 1925 earlier) he left the rest of his family back in Zaborze area.
Andrzej's parents are Michael Majak and Catharina Stiecuk, these would be my great grandparents; of this couple we know nothing of who they were as people or where they came from.
We would like to go much further back in history, but have nothing to work with.
Any help would be appreciated so much, as traveling over there to do research is not possible for me.
Attached Thumbnails
zaborze-relatives-scan0003.jpg   zaborze-relatives-scan0004.jpg   zaborze-relatives-scan0001.jpg   zaborze-relatives-scan0002.jpg   zaborze-relatives-scan0006.jpg