Frequently Asked Questions on Ukraine.com
I am having trouble logging in to Club Ukraine. What is the problem?
- You must be a member before you can log into Club Ukraine. If you have not registered to join Club Ukraine click here.
- E-mail accounts are not part of the Club. Even if you have a free e-mail account you must register for Club Ukraine separately. You will get a different user name and password to log into the Club with.
- If there is an option above the log-in that says "Log into Club", make sure it is selected.
- Passwords are case-sensitive. Make sure you type in your password exactly as given to you.
- If you have lost your Club Ukraine user name or password click here.
- If you have read the previous tips and are still having trouble go to our support page.
I lost my Club Ukraine password and/or user name. How do I get it back?
If you have lost your Club Ukraine user name or password click here. You will need to enter the e-mail address you used to register with.
How do I change my Club Ukraine password?
- Go to the Community page and log in with your current password.
- Choose the "Edit Member Profile" option under "Exclusive Member Features". You will see a field that says "Change Password". Enter your new password here, and re-type it in the field below.
- Click the "Submit changes" button at the bottom of the form. A confirmation message should appear once your password has been changed.
How do I edit my membership profile?
- Go to the Community page and log in.
- Choose the "Edit Member Profile" option under "Exclusive Member Features".
- Change or add your information
- Click the "Submit changes" button at the bottom of the form to confirm your changes.
You can click on the different tabs to change options for all the services you are signed up for, but if you make a change be sure to click the "Submit changes" button before going to a different tab.
Discussion board questions
How do I post on the discussion boards?
- To post a message on the discussion boards you must be a Club Ukraine Member. If you are not a member click here to join.
- To respond to a post click the "post reply" button. This button appears on the right-hand side on a bar under the thread title, and also at the bottom of the page under the last post.
- To start a new thread click the "new thread" button above the thread list if you are on the threads page, or above the first message if you are on a post page.
- If you are not logged in you will be asked to enter your user name and password before continuing.
- Enter a subject, choose an icon, enter your message text, choose your options, then click "Submit New Thread" or "Submit Reply" depending on which action you are performing. Your message will now be posted!
I am logged in. Why am I not listed as a "Currently active user" on the discussion boards?
In order to be listed as a "Currently active user" you must be actively participating on the board. This means you must be logged in, and you must have posted a message during your current session. This is so that you can browse the boards anonymously.